Monday, January 19, 2015

Fashion Treasure Hunting Alert, Thrift Trader North Park is Closing!

One of my favorite places to get a great deal is closing. Located across from my favorite vegan restaurant: Moncai Vegan, I would treat myself to a healthy lunch and then go across the street and treat myself to a dress or a top or a jacket. The majority of my treasures were purchased for $5.99 or 4 for $20.00. There were so many, a vintage Nicole Miller black lace dress, a Vivienne Tam dress, a vintage jacket from Paris, ah the memories! This location is in a huge warehouse, with two floors selling clothing, accessories and vinyl! My kind of Disneyland!

Going on now until they close everything is on sale and I purchased this vintage Escada dress in perfect condition for $3.99. I guess I will have to go to the other two smaller Thrift Trader locations, in Ocean Beach and on El Cajon Blvd. 

They will keep restocking the store until they close in a little over a month so if you get the chance check it out I always find something wonderful!

It is sad that the building will be torn down and North Park will lose some nice murals, one of my favorites: Robin Williams as Popeye shown below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment