Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Double Take Consignment Boutique.

I found another awesome store that has quickly become one of my favorites. 
Double Take Consignment in Encinitas.

When you step through the doors it feels like a cute, sunny expensive boutique. The walls are painted a beautiful warm yellow shade and colored bottles line shelves above the racks, even the dressing rooms are adorable.

They have a great assortment of clothing and the prices are really good, I can't believe I didn't check it out before. I remembered thinking it must be expensive as I would walk by, a great example of not judging a book by it's cover! I could have purchased a Gucci pale pink shirt for $25.00 but I really didn't need it, Pale pink is one of my favorite colors and I just couldn't justify another addition (now I wish I had).

I did buy a beautiful orange (another one of my favorite colors) striped dress that fits the 70's trend without looking too 70's, $13.99

I went back just the other day and bought a Free People black and white striped maxi dress $19.99. It will be great for the beach this summer (or shopping or the movies), it is so comfy, I my never take it off!








No comments:

Post a Comment