Friday, December 12, 2014

Frock You Vintage Clothing and Their Huge Frocking Sales!

If you love vintage clothing like I do and you live in the San Diego area you will be excited to know that Frock You is having one of their Huge Frocking sales this weekend and 'tis the season so they are calling it: Frock The Halls! Huge Frocking Sale December 12,13,14 from 11-6pm !

Good vintage clothing is usually a little more than I want to pay so I always look forward to this sale. They invite guest vendors to display their clothing in a vintage swap meet. There are always great deals to be found. 

At one of their last sales I purchased this TSE cashmere sweater set for $8.00. Well I didn't purchase them together as I am not really into sweater sets so I purchased the cardigan for $5.00 (both pieces were $5.00 each) and at the next Huge Frocking Sale there was the sad lonely shell for $3,00, so I bought it I guess they were meant to be together! 





                 Frock You Vintage Clothing

                 4121 Park Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92103

             See you there!



1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to be in this article, greetings from me and I am waiting for your visit on my website operatorku. thank you

    ReplyDelete