Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Viva La France!

Milan is finished. La touche de finition: Paris Fashion Week has begun and the first two days are already fashion history. Vogue and WWD post photos of the fashion shows pretty quickly and I have already pinned my favorites: 
http://www.pinterest.com/carol98031/rtw-spring-2015/

I have looked everywhere and there is very limited live feed for shows. The first one I have found is for Barbara Bui tomorrow 7:00 am Pacific StandardTime. Here is the link for anyone that has time that early in the morning, http://parisfashionweeklive.com/Paris-Fashion-Week/barbara-bui-live-stream-paris-fashion-week-spring-2015. 

The most entertaining, fun Milan show for me this time around was Moschino. From his current fall fast food and snacks inspired collection to this new Barbie collection, it really makes you smile. They even used the Barbie Girl song for the show. Makes me wonder if he is reliving his childhood. At least he's having fun. 

To pay homage to his collections, my daughter's old Barbie, dressed in the finest Cheetos bag with train.


Ce la vie, at least my cheap fashion fix can continue! 






No comments:

Post a Comment