Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Great Bargain Hunting Websites, Continued!






This is another one of my favorite sale websites. http://www.warehouseweekends.com/ 
It covers all states and you can sign up for email alerts so you will never miss out on a great sale again. Not just for clothing either, toys, accessories, skincare and more! 

Most of the sales offer huge discounts. One of my favorite examples was an Obey warehouse sale (if you have kids you know the brand well) and everything was $10.00! We got six shirts for the price that one shirt regularly sales for!

Last week in my area Toms had a warehouse sale, huge discounts and their one-for-one policy was in effect. For every item that was purchased, one item was donated to a person in need. What a great way to start your holiday shopping! 

A side note: Toms is now at Target and blowing out of the stores. They have the shoes we all know and love and they have a line of tops and accessories, mugs and picture frames too! For the clothing and accessories; for every piece sold someone in need will receive a week of meals! Shop and feel good about it. Joy to the world indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Omg. I was just at Target and noticed they had TOMS clothing. I don't know why I hadn't thought to check the shoe department! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At my local Target everything was grouped in the women's dept, guess I was lucky!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete