Friday, November 7, 2014

#SPFW Last Day!

I must say I am a little jealous, Brazil has two world famous designersStella McCartney and Versace launching affordable apparel collections for two of their biggest department stores C&A and Riachuelo. The collections are affordable; McCartney's price range is $35 to $150, while the Versace line (based on best-sellers and prints of the era of Gianni Versace) is a little more with everything retailing at under $400. 
 
The Internet has made the world a smaller place and through the magic of Google translate I am able to "read" all languages! I couldn't find the McCartney collection but for you fashionistas out there here is the link for the Versace line. 

Of course even though I can read all languages you never know how a designer's sizes fit until you have tried them on, ah the dilemma of online shopping! 

A link to my Pinterest for anyone not wishing to search for SPFW photos! 



Even though today is officially the last day, the high point was the Versace show last night. The audience was treated to a carnival complete with bumper cars, carnival games and shirtless sailors! 

Como uma noite excitante!





No comments:

Post a Comment