Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nightmare Before Christmas! (and Alexander Wang)

Wow, Tim Burton was so prophetic, our holidays are actually colliding.
I went to the mall today to check out what was left of the long awaited Alexander Wang collection at H & M and Santa was already on duty. When did we start celebrating Christmas after Halloween? What happened to Thanksgiving? Now I am feeling so far behind.

So back to the Alexander Wang collection. Last year I was so excited when I heard about his collection for H & M. I love his clean modern lines and design aesthetic. People here started to line up at 8:00 P.M. last night, I don’t love any designer that much but I am amazed at the people that will wait so patiently. Last year the Isabel Marant collection didn’t sell out and was still available online, so I was a little surprised to find almost everything gone and sold out on line. I guess the preview really worked to get people excited.

I can’t wait to find a piece in a thrift store!





No comments:

Post a Comment